Design by Michele De Lucchi, Giancarlo Fassina.
In 1989, when the Tolomeo table/task was given the Compasso d'Oro award for Italian industrial design it was credited with having achieved the perfect marriage between design and engineering that works together in total "sync" to materialize an idea and create the perfect object for industrial production.
Since then, the Tolomeo's award-winning design, engineering and performance features have been further refined in a complete series of models for table, floor, wall, track and suspension application.
Ceiling suspended luminaire for orientable direct incandescent or fluorescent lighting. Developed to offer maximum flexibility of adjustment in the positioning of the light source over the table/task desk surface, regardless of the location of the ceiling junction box.
- Fully adjustable, articulated arm body structure in extruded, brilliant, natural anodized aluminum.
- Joints and tension control knobs in polished die-cast aluminum.
- Tension cables in stainless steel.
- Choice of 8" anodized matte aluminum diffuser or 10" parchment paper diffuser.
- Rotatable ceiling supporting canopy in anodized matte aluminum, mounting to standard electrical junction box.