From the Matthews-Gerbar Collection by Matthews Fan Company.
The Vent-Bettina, manufactured since 2002, rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed with its arms gently curving upwards. The fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor head can be positioned along a 180-degree arc for optimum air movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal support rods, the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is acheived by both motor head position and fan blade speed. The Brazilian made fan bodies are made at individual work stations, not mass produced on assembly lines; each fan is hand assembled by one person.
Available chrome, black, black nickel, brushed nickel, polished copper and bronze.
- Circulates heating and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle ceiling fans.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy spun and stamped steel
- Metal blades with guard or ecologically-harvested mahogany blades with no blade guards
- Motor mount and fan head knob of genuine marbelized bakelite
- Downrods are field-cuttable
Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 6174 Wood / 4994 Metal
Watts at high speed = 218
Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 28 Wood / 23 Metal