Design by Peter Stathis, 2009.
By Pablo Pardo.
LINK modernizes the classic pantograph task lamp incorporating the most advanced LED lighting technology to-date. Designed with a dual-purposed shade-handle, LINK seamlessly balances performance and style to satisfy focused lighting needs in any environment.
LINK is also an efficient, sustainable, cradle-to-cradle product. Efficient design elegantly conserves the amount of material required and minimizes the overall number of component-partsóparing them down to their most essential. Linkís luminosity is brighter than most lamps in its category, and its recyclable materials, engineered for effortless dis-assembly, help in achieving the goal of a 100% reclaimable design.
The award-winning LINK is practical and fun, striking a clever balance between value, usability, and style. A high-performance workplace tool, itís designed to satisfy the most particular and exacting lighting requirements—while delighting the user with its personalized, animated form.
- Optical diffusing film provides for focused light control and glare free use when working alongside monitor screens
- LED array eliminates multiple shadowing
- Extended light patch allows for greater illuminated work area
- Tension control incorporated into machined aluminum pivot joints
- Includes 9 foot cord length with detachable power adapter
- Available in multiple colors to match your personality
Winner of the 2009 IDEA Silver Award, 2009 ID Annual Design Review, and 2008 ICFF Editorís Award.